Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exclusive Interview with Ethan Haskins


What do you classify as a good video? Does it need a chase scene? A dash of Marina?
Well you came to the right place.
I think the style of my videos is very simple, silly, and fun.
I just think that even though the world is boring doesn’t mean that youtube videos have to be boring and straight edge average joe programming.
I think that selling out and just doing the things you love purely just for profit is wrong.
Command c is cool.
I love the JKL keys in final cut pro.
And I don’t make money off these videos so you can trust me.
Or don’t, see if I care.
Anyway this interview is of me to show all the skills ive learned lately in my film class at school.
I wanted this video to be happy and successful.
So did you know that i’m a Gemini?
No okay whatever bye.
Also Marina is cool!

BUY MARINA’S NEW SINGLE “FROOT” ON HER BIRTHDAY 10/10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment