Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CLONE CHASE SEQUENCE


What I Learned: its really hard to get someone while they are running, because you need to get clear shots. if you have one actor playing two characters, you need a stunt double.
also with a chase scene i learned that if you place the camera from corner angles, it makes it easier.

Apply Next Time: This time, I was much more time efficient. So I hope it will be the same next time. Also I learned more about the keyboard shortcuts, there were some shots that shook a lot, and by using the L and R keys I was able to go frame by frame. And see which ones had to be cut to limit the amount of shaking.


Collaboration: This project was very complex because we did decide early on to use the idea of clones, and one chasing the other one. And I feel we worked very well on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment