Thursday, August 20, 2015

what is graphic design?

Graphic design is a skill. You acquire this skill by embellishing the world we see around us.
Anyone can be a graphic designer even if all they have is construction paper.
You can change the world around you with digital art.
It doesn't matter what style you choose or if you choose to stick to one style.
Your art can mean a lot to people even if its a logo for toilet paper.
With graphic design, everything goes. The images above took me literally 1 minute and 20 seconds to make, and look how amazing they are.
Or take for example, some other art i did. I draw a LOT of pixel art daily.
Graphic design is not JUST for ad campaigns, they're assets for video games, animations, comics, etc. 
anything art related is most likely related to graphic design.
My favorite blog is made by Marina Diamandis her blog is called planet froot, named after her latest album. She posts fan art and tour dates. 
Recently she posted my fan art (Example below).
my iPhone isn't cool so it wouldn't load but it was beautiful enough for her to post it. So whatever i cried with my mom when she did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment