Monday, February 2, 2015

Tilly the Turtle-A Study in the Archetypes of turtles

What was the scope of the project? - My scope, was the basic integrities that women have, to make sure they keep themselves safe. I really like my character that i made, she shows real humanity even though she is a turtle.

What was your process -
Pre production: I thought of a concept, (what do turtles do? they hide in their shells for dear life.)
Storyboard: Honestly i did my storyboard after the fact that i had drafted it out on keynote, storyboards are of no use to me, they are limited.
thumbnails and sketches: i drew a turtle with a bow, and i was INTRIGUED.
Revision: I realized there were too many subtitles/captions so theres that.
But honestly I think everything I did, was perfect and I don't have any regrets.
What will I draw from this experience- I now know how to use keynote.

No comments:

Post a Comment